Himachal Chaar Dham Devi Darshan
3 Nights / 4 Days
Destination Covered : Kangra, Himachal Naina Devi,, Maa Chintapurni Una,, Jawala Mukhi ,, Maa Baglamukhi Devi,, Brijeshwari Devi Kangra,, Maa Chamunda Devi,
Attractions : Dharamshala
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Kangra, Himachal Naina Devi, and Maa Chintapurni Una, Tour Itinerary
Day 1 Reached Naina Devi Temple Bilashpur(HP) We reached at destination after 3 hours journey
Move to Naina Devi Temple(For Chaar Dham Darshan, It will take 1-2 hours in que)
Move to Chintapurni Temple (Una H.P)We reached at temple after 2 hours’ drive
Visit Chintapurni Temple Durshan (It will take 1-2 hours in que)
Move to Jawala Mukhi Temple
Reached at Destination according to time, Visit for Jawala ji Durshan
Check in at Hotel in Jawala ji
(Stay and accommodation , Included Dinner & Breakfast)
Departure to Baglamukhi Devi Temple
Reached at destination within 45 minutes
Visit for Devi Durshan at Baglamukhi. It takes 45 minutes to 1 hours for Devi durshan
Move to Brijeshwari devi Temple Kangra. Reached at destination within one hour
Visit Brijeshwari Devi for Durshan. It will take 1-2 hours in que
Move for Chamunda Devi Temple Reached at destination within one hour
Visit for Chamunda Devi Durshan. It takes 1-2 hours in que for Devi dursha,
Departure to Mcleodganj, Bhagsu & Naddi site seen
Visit to major places of Dharamshala
Like:- Tea Garden, War memorial, Cricket stadium etc.
- CP (Room + Breakfast)
- 2 Star Hotel
- * 50% Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
|No of pax
||Price per pax (Rs)
||Above 12 years
( With Tax )
Kangra Chaar Dham Darshan
- All five to six Devi temple in Himachal Pradesh covered in this package
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- * Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.
* Refund will be made within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the cancellation.